Black and White Chili
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 6 cups water
- 2 teaspoons Shirley J Chicken Bouillon
- 1 ½ cups Shirley J Universal Cream Soup & Sauce Mix
- 2-15 ounce cans of cannellini beans (may substitute with navy or other white beans)
- 1-15 ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2-12 ounce cans of cooked chicken or other cooked chicken cut into small pieces
- 1-6 ounce can of diced green chilies
In a medium pot, on medium heat, combine water, bouillon, onion powder, garlic, cumin, and sauce mix; bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
This recipe can be made gluten-free by using Shirley J Gluten-Free Cream Soup & Sauce Mix.