Mugging! Boston Crème Pie
- 1–3 ounce envelope or 1/2 cupShirley J Mugging! Old Fashioned Yellow Cake and Cobbler
- 5 tablespoons water
- ¾ cup prepared vanilla pudding
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
Prepare and cook Mugging! according to package directions. Place chocolate chips directly on top of cake as soon as cake is removed from oven. Allow to sit for 2 minutes while chips soften. Pour prepared pudding on top of chocolate layer, smooth.
When preparing Mugging! items remember these general guidelines:
- Mugging! products are best enjoyed at the proper temperature; allow cooked items to cool for 5 – 10 minutes before eating.
- Cooking times assume an 1100 watt microwave. Smaller wattage will require proportionately longer cook times.