Mugging! Caramel Brownie Cake
- 1–4 ounce envelope or 2/3 cupShirley J Mugging! Chocolate Brownie Cake or Chocolate Truffle Cake
- 5 tablespoons water
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
Combine Mugging! mix and water in 16 ounce microwaveable mug stir well. Add chocolate chips, stir. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, top warm cake with caramel.
This recipe can be made gluten-free by using Shirley J Mugging! Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie Cake. Also, when preparing Mugging! items remember these general guidelines:
- Mugging! products are best enjoyed at the proper temperature; allow cooked items to cool for 5 – 10 minutes before eating.
- Cooking times assume an 1100 watt microwave. Smaller wattage will require proportionately longer cook times.