- 1-14.5 ounce canned salmon, drained, cleaned
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1-8 ounce bottle clam juice
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon Shirley J Chicken Bouillon
- ¾ cup Shirley J Universal Cream Soup & Sauce Mix
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 slices French bread, toasted
- Lemon wedge for serving
Sauté green onions in butter until soft, add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add water, clam juice, and Chicken Bouillon, stir to blend. Add sauce mix, stir and cook until thick. Add salmon and peas, heat thoroughly. Remove from heat and add lemon and tarragon. Serve over toasted bread.
This recipe can be made gluten-free by using Shirley J Gluten-Free Cream Soup & Sauce Mix and serving over gluten-free bread.