Thai Peanut Chicken
- 3-6 to 8 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Shirley J Original Cream Soup & Sauce Mix
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Siracha or other oriental style hot sauce
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Combine water and Whisk Bliss in saucepan, bring to a slow boil. Add remaining ingredients, except cilantro, and simmer 5-10 minutes. Serve over rice noodles or rice. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
This recipe can be made gluten-free by using Shirley J Gluten-Free Cream Soup & Sauce Mix.