- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced in circles
- 1 box uncooked lasagna noodles
- 6 ounces bag spinach
- 1 teaspoon Shirley J Chicken Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups Alfredo sauce (see below)
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Over medium heat, briefly saute mushrooms, onion, garlic, green bell pepper, and zucchini with Chicken Bouillon, pepper, red pepper flakes, and butter. Do not overcook. Set aside. In a 9×13 pan, layer uncooked pasta noodles, Alfredo sauce (just enough to cover noodles), and vegetable mixture. Add second layer of noodles, Alfredo sauce to cover, and spinach. Finally, add third layer of noodles, remaining sauce, mozzarella cheese, and water. Cover and cook for one hour. Remove cover last five minutes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- 1 cup Shirley J Universal Cream Soup & Sauce Mix or White Cheddar
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
In medium saucepan, whisk together sauce mix and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer, stir in Parmesan cheese, simmer for 5 minutes.
This recipe can be made gluten-free by using Shirley J Gluten-Free Cream Soup & Sauce Mix.